Octyl Methoxy Cinnamat, Benzophenon, Jojoba Oil, Vit. E, Panthenol, Allantoin, Emulsifiers and Preservatives.
Mechanism of Action:
Sun-less absorbs sunrays in both UVA and UVB ranges, which are responsible for sunburns, and premature of the skin.
Sun Protection Factor:
Sun-less gives full protection to skin, its protective ability is /45/, depends on skin nature, colour, the strength of rays, and frequency of exposure.
Sun-less reduces redness and swelling resulting from sunrays, inhibits melanin formulation and thickness of skin surface layer. Sun-less leaves no trace of grease on the skin. It also leaves the skin soft, smooth, and hydrated due to active substances such as:
- Octyl Methoxy Cinnamat: Absorbs sunrays rapidly in UVB.
- Benzophenon: Broad-spectrum absorber, it absorbs sunrays rapidly in both UVA and UVB.
- Jojoba Oil: Prevents the skin from drying and keeps it hydrated. Jojoba oil is very close to natural component of skin and has high ability to penetrate deep layers of skin.
- Vit. E: Possesses a strong antioxidant and free radical activity, prevents lipid per-oxidation, and skin redness.
- Panthenol: With healing and regeneration properties.
- Allantoin: Possesses emollient and moisturising activity. It absorbs rapidly leaving the skin soft, smooth and hydrated.
Sun-less is used for:
- Protecting the face and body from harmful sunrays.
- Protecting patients who have developed signs of chronic solar damage in the skin.
- Photosensitive dermatitis.
- Usage of drug category that increases skin allergy to sunlight such as: Chlorpromazine, nalidixic acid, thiazides, sulfonyl-ureas, sulfonamides, tetracyclines, phenothiazines, psoralens.
- Skin nourishing, as it has a group of nourishing active substances.
Apply Sun-less over the face and exposed areas of the body. For maximum benefit, repeat application frequently.