Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate, Oxybenzone, Zinc Oxide
Mechanism Of Action:
- sun-less cream absorbed sunrays responsible for sunburns and premature of the skin
- its protective ability is (SPF=35) , depends on skin nature, colour, the strength of rays and frequency of exposure.
- sun-less Cream absorbed sunrays due to Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate. Also Zinc Oxide produces barrier which reflects the sun’s rays and that make more protection.
- Sun-Less Cream reduces redness and swelling resulting from sunrays, alleviates melanin formulation, and lessens thickness of sunface layer.
- Sun-Less Cream is indicated for following cases:
Apply Sun-Less 20 minutes before exposure to sun and repeat it every 2 hours Sun-Less Cream is used for both, face and body skin.