LinolaDerm is a lipid basis cream contains linoleic acid, vitamin E acetate, vaseline, isopropyl meristate, paraffin oil, cacao butter, octyldodecanol, sorbitan mono stearate, lanolin, cetyl stearyl alcohol, poly sorbate, magnesium stearate, emulsifiers, preservative.
BENEFITS OF LinolaDerm?
LinolaDerm Cream is an ideal fat cream for treatment of very dry, scratched or itching skin.
LinolaDerm is used as concomitant therapy to get rid of horning skin, psoriasis, itching and ragged skin.
LinolaDerm Cream contains natural unsaturated fatty acids (mainly Linoleic acid) which support skin regeneration. These unsaturated fatty acids are essential for an intact skin barrier. The lipids are formulated into water in oil emulsion.
WHAT MAKES LinolaDerm SO UNIQUE?
- It leaves a protective, water repelling film around the skin cells, to prevent further drying, whilst normalizing fatty acid and moisture levels. Therefore the skin quickly smooth and supple again.
- LinolaDerm can be used as a protective barrier when swimming in the sea or in chlorinated pools, when handling bleaches, detergents, wax polishes and having hands constantly in water.
LinolaDerm SPECIAL PROPERTIES:
- Helps restore skin smoothness and natural lipid balance.
- For use on the face and all other body areas.
- Gentle enough for babies and suitable for people of all ages.
- Provides immediate cooling and sustained relief from itching.
- Creates a pleasant soft barrier over troubled skin.
- Non greasy formulation.
- Steroid free.
HOW TO USE LinolaDerm?
- LinolaDerm is applicable on face and body.
- Apply LinolaDerm as much as needed. Normally a use of twice daily is enough.
- Humidifying elderly skin.
- Skin protection when having hands constantly in water or cleaning agents.
- Used as concomitant therapy of: Horny skin, Psoriasis, Itching, Ragged skin.
It may very rarely cause hypersensitivity.