Each 1ml solution contains 30mg Dexpanthenol (3% w/v) and
14mg polyvinyl alcohol (1.4% w/v)
Preservative: Benzalkonium Chloride
1- Treatment of dehydration symptoms of the cornea and conjunctiva as a result of tear secretion disorders.
2- Local or systemic basic diseases as in the case of insufficient eyelid closure.
Dosage and administration:
Put into the conjunctival sac up to 6 times a day.
· Rarely hypersensitivity reactions.
· Benzalkonium chloride can cause especially with frequent and longer application eye irritation (burning, redness, foreign body sensation) and damage the corneal epithelium.
· Very rare calcification of the cornea with pronounced corneal defects.
· Remove soft contact lenses before dripping in and put them back in after 15 minutes.
· In the event of local irritation that persists for a long time, especially in the case of wearers of hard contact lenses, a regular control is necessary.
Polyvinyl alcohol can form complexes with adrenaline, oxytetracycline and scopolamine and is incompatible with sulfites and phosphates.