Salicylic Acid 16.7%
Lactic Acid 16.7%
Collodion as excipient
Versal Fort is used for topical warts, corns and calluses.
Apply Versal Fort once daily as follows:
- At night, soak the required site in warm water for 2 – 3 minutes then dry that required site thoroughly.
- Carefully apply one or two drops of Versal Fort to the lesion and allow drying over its surface.
- Take care to avoid spreading onto surrounding normal skin.
- The next evening, carefully remove and discard the film formed, soak the requirement area in water, dry thoroughly, and apply Versal Fort.
- Once a week, gently rub away the requirement surface to remove the upper part of lesion.
- Remember that your wart, corn, or callus may take up to 12 weeks to disappear. But you should persevere with your application.
Rarely it may occur dermatitis.
- If pain or inflammation persists, it should stop the product.
- Keep away the product from eyes and mucous membranes. It should not be used on face, anal, genital regions, or moles.
- Avoid contact with the requirement area.
- The product contains evaporative solvents, so do not inhale vapor. Keep the cap firmly closed when not in use.
- The product should be used with caution in patients with impaired peripheral circulation, or diabetics.