Vapo (for adults):
Eucalyptus Oil, Wild mint Oil, Wild Thyme Oil, Lavender Oil, Isopropyl Myristate, Menthol odor.
What are Vapo Ointment`s properties?
- Vapo is available in Mentholic odor (for adults).
- Vapo is not likely to cause drowsiness or nervousness.
- Because Vapo is a topical cough remedy, it may be appropriate for diabetics looking for an alternative to oral cough medicines that may contain sugar.
What is Vapo Ointment used for?
- On chest and throat, temporarily relieves cough due to common cold
- On muscles and joints, temporarily relieves minor aches and pains
How to use Vapo Ointment?
- Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Rub a thick layer on chest and throat or rub on sore, aching muscles.
- Cover with a warm, dry cloth if desired, where applied to throat/chest keep clothing loose to help vapors reach the nose/mouth.
- Repeat up to three times per 24 hours.
- For external use only, avoid contact with eyes.
- Children under 2 years of age: Not recommended.
Do not use:
- In case of hypersensitivity to any of product components.
- By mouth
- With tight bandages
- In nostrils
- On wounds or damaged skin
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Cough that occurs with too much phlegm.
- Persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema.
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Muscle aches and pains persist more than 7 days or come back.
- Cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or persistent headache.