Kojic Acid Dipalmitate
Vitamin E Acetate
Emulsifiers and Preservatives
What is Mela Clear Cream used for?
It is generally used to reduce the appearance of hyperpigmented skin on the body or face, and to achieve uniform skin tone by lightening uneven areas and dark spots. It shows authentic skin lighting and brightening.
The properties of Mela Clear Cream:
- Kojic acid suppresses tyrosinase activity, mainly by chelating copper. This leads to a whitening effect of the skin.
- The whitening action is potentiated by the keratoregulator effect of Lactic acid.
- The incorporation of sun screens minimizes the formation of new brown spots in addition to the physical reflex due to zinc oxide.
- Vitamin E Acetate possesses strong antioxidant activity against free radicals.
How to use Mela Clear Cream?
- Apply on blemishes twice a day (at morning and at night before going to bed), with gently massage.
- For sensitive skin, apply once a day for 2 weeks, and then increase to a twice a day for 2 weeks, by mixing 1 – 2 drops of Mela Clear with daily moisturizing cream (UHydro), and treatment duration should be determined as instructed by physician.
- For less sensitive areas such as hands and legs 3 or 4 applications can be made.
- Avoid contact with the eyes, if contact occurs wash immediately with water.
- In most cases, results can be seen after the first 4 weeks. The application will be continued for a minimum of three months.